Aluminum tubing is offered in several different shapes and allows, being used mostly for structural and general engineering applications.
Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) Tubing
Drawn Over Mandrel tubing is manufactured from cold drawn electrical resistance welded tube, drawn through a die and over a mandrel. Drawn over mandrel tubing is features high precision construction, weld integrity and high quality surface finish.
Food Grade Tubing & Hose
Food grade tubes and hoses are commonly fabricated from rubber, EDPM, PVC, silicone, or vinyl materials.
Heat Shrinkable Tubing
Heat shrink tubing is most commonly designed for environmental protection and insulation of wires. Heat shrink tubing is usually made of polyolefin or nylon, that reduces in size fro a snug fit when heated.
Metal and plastic tubing offered in metric sizes
Metal or plastic tubing with round or square shaped perforations.
Pharmaceutical tubing provides superior mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties for a wide range of applications, including fluid transfer and peristaltic pumps.
Plastic tubing is a generally flexible tubular product often used for media fluid or gas conveyance.
Rubber tubing types include Latex, EPDM, Viton, Thermoplastic (TPR), Pure Gum, Silicone and Neoprene.
Stainless Steel Tubing
Stainless steel tubing is fabricated in a wide variety of styles and alloys for a multitude of applications, most commonly fluid conveyance.
- 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 309 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 310 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 316 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 317 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 321 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 347 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 410 Stainless Steel Tubing
- 430 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Medical Stainless Steel Tubing
- Metric Stainless Steel Tubing
- Rectangular Stainless Steel Tubing
- Seamless Stainless Steel Tubing
- Small Diameter Stainless Steel Tubing
- Square Stainless Steel Tubing
- Thin Wall Stainless Steel Tubing
- Welded Stainless Steel Tubing
Steel tubing is commonly used in welding and metal fabrication applications, although it can be used otherwise.
Telescopic tubing is most commonly available in round or square shapes and consisting of a series of nesting tubes designed with the ability to extend in length.
Titanium Tubing is generally available in both welded and seamless configurations.
Connectors specifically designed for tubing applications. These may be for uses such as fluid handling applications with rubber or plastic tubing or structural uses such as metal tubing.